It’s extremely rare that items are lost or damaged. Your laundry is tagged, kept together, and separate from other orders at all times. We wash in cold water (unless you request otherwise). We separate whites and colors. We dry in normal heat or hang-dry, based on your request. And we use standard washers and dryers. There is no part of our laundering process that is unique to what you would do at home and that would cause damage or loss. However, in the rare event items are lost or damaged you’re protected under our Garment Protection Plan.
Full Policy Details:
– Covers up $40 per garment and $200 per order.
– Covers full used value of item (70% of new retail price)
– Covers only claims made within 24 hours of delivery
– SudShare account credit only.
– Regarding shrinkage, there are many types of clothes that shrink when laundered. This is normal and to be expected. As advertised, we only wash laundry in cold water and dry in normal heat. There is no part of our laundering process that is unique to what you would do at home and that would cause shrinkage. That’s not to say that your clothes didn’t shrink, but it’s due to the construction of the clothes, the type fabric, and the age of the garment, and other factors combined with a standard laundering process. We do not take responsibility for items that shrink and they are not covered under our Garment Protection Plan.
– Regarding holes and tears: some garments will overtime incur damage as a result of the normal laundering process and regular wear and tear. This would occur regardless of where the garment was laundered and is not SudShare’s responsibility. We are not responsible for holes or tears that occur as a result of the normal laundering process.
– Regarding color bleeds: we always separate whites and colors. Colors may bleed and affect the color of other garments. This would occur in any laundering process and is not SudShare’s responsibility.
– Credit given to the customer under the Garment Protection is not guaranteed and under the sole discretion of SudShare.