March 26, 2020:
As the situation for the Coronavirus continues to evolve, I wanted to send you a quick update.
First and foremost, I’m proud to say that during this time when we’re needed more than ever, that we will continue to stand by our commitment to your care and safety, along with the many precautions we’ve implemented to help ensure that.
Even though some cities are starting to implement partial-lockdowns and only essential services may remain open, among those permitted are laundry and delivery services, so we look forward to remaining open everywhere and for the responsibility of helping everyone during this time of great need.
If you don’t have a private laundry-room, we especially urge you not to go out during this time and to let our trained Sudsters handle your laundry for you. Even if you do have access to a private laundry-room, we still highly recommend that you allow our Sudsters to handle your laundry in a trained and careful way. We want to help ensure that you’re only getting 100% disinfected and exceptionally clean laundry back.
We will continue to work closely with all of our Sudsters in conjunction with the health officials to ensure you’re receiving the highest standard of service. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reply and we’ll be happy to assist.
We are eager to do our part in stopping the virus by helping ensure all families and communities are safe and staying clean. We thank you for your business and we look forward to continue servicing you.
March 15, 2020:
Due to the recent development of COVID-19 (Corovavirus), we have taken numerous safety precautions and changes to ensure your health and safety. We want to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to continue safe and reliable service for all of our wonderful customers, especially in this time of greater need.
We’re working closely with all of our Sudsters (laundry workers) in conjunction with the CDC to ensure you’re receiving the highest standard of safe service. Here are just a few of the changes we’ve implemented…
– Pickup and deliveries will be no-contact.
– Sudsters will be using gloves at all times when handling laundry.
– Only healthy Sudsters without any traces of the virus will be allowed to work.
– Laundry equipment will be cleaned and sanitized often.
– Laundry will be processed in a sterile room that is off-limits to unauthorized personnel.
– Laundry will be packed and delivered in air-tight plastic bags.
These are just a few of the many precautions we will be taking to ensure your protection.But we need your help as well. To help us ensure everyone’s safety, please do the following…
– Make sure that your laundry is left at a pickup spot that can accommodate no-contact pickups/deliveries (feel free to message your Sudster to coordinate this if needed).
– We’ll kindly ask you to please put your laundry out only in either sealed plastic bags or closed laundry bags.
– If you are feeling ill in any way, we will kindly ask you to pause using our service for now.
We look forward to continuing great and uninterrupted service to all of our customers. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
We thank you for your business and we look forward to getting through this challenging time together, stronger than before!